Thursday, January 08, 2015

Imam Siddiqui Not Replacing Ajaz In 'Bigg Boss Halla Bol'!

Imam Siddiqui has confirmed with INNLIVE that he is not re-entering the Bigg Boss house, anymore as reported in these columns earlier.

As soon as Ajaz Khan was disqualified from Bigg Boss Halla Bol after getting into a physical fight with fellow contestant Ali Quli Mirza, the media circuit was abuzz with reports stating that Imam Siddique, who has been one of the most controversial contestants on the show might replace Ajaz.


So I decided to get in touch with the man himself and ask him if he is really replacing Ajaz. And Imam, in his true self said, “Beneath my dignity to replace anyone. I am irreplaceable.”

I chose to play around with the words and further asked him if he is re-entering the Bigg Boss house. This is what I got, “Not in the immediate future. I do not subscribe to violence and am very aware of my global branding. Besides my first impression was the best, nothing compares.”

Well, this makes it clear that Imam is certainly not replacing…ooops…re-entering the house of horrors.

So if not Imam, who would be the perfect former contestant, who should step foot yet again inside the Bigg Boss house. Tell us by sending your opinion in the comment box below.

P.S - This could also be a ploy to fool viewers so we take everything that Imam says with a pinch of salt.

No comments: